Presentation of the network
All Normandy transport (excluding urban transport) has been merged since 1 January 2020 under a single brand: NOMAD, the mobility network throughout Normandy.
Are you looking to get from point A to point B in Normandy? The route planner below offers you all the transport solutions for your trip (train, coach, bike, car).
NOMAD Train (train network)
If you are looking for a train ride, go to https://www.sncf-connect.com/
All Normandy train prices are available on the SNCF Connect website.
NOMAD Car (coach network)
You can buy tickets on board the coaches or on the Atoumod m-ticket application
Accepted payment methods: mainly cash payments. Credit cards are sometimes accepted in certain coaches.
- From €1.9 to €4.9 for a single ticket, depending on the distance travelled
- From €15 to €37 for a 10-trip travel card, depending on the distance travelled
You can calculate the fair of your journey with our calculator below by entering your starting point and your destination
THE NORMANDY DICOVERY PASS
The Normandy Discovery Pass is a ticket which is valid for 2 adults and 3 children, for unlimited travel on the NOMAD train and NOMAD coach networks for 2 consecutive days on all intra-Normandy train or coach journeys
- Weekend pass for €20, valid every weekend of the year
- Weekly pass for €35, valid during French school holidays:
- From Sunday 11 February to Friday 8 March 2024
- From Sunday 7 April to Friday 10 May 2024
For complete tourist information on Normandy, please visit this website: https://en.normandie-tourisme.fr/